Rapid Fire Q&A
- Favorite sports team: Indianapolis Colts
- Favorite song or band: Ed Sheeran
- If I’m not at work, you’ll find me: With my nose in a book
- Favorite food or meal: Chicken & Dumplings
- Favorite ice cream flavor: I’m not a huge ice cream person. I do like frozen yogurt though, vanilla with fruit on top.
- Best piece of advice I've been given: Never stop learning because life never stops teaching.
Kaylea J. Percal, O.D.
Dr. Percal finished her ocular disease residency at John Kenyon in 2018 and now provides medical eye care and disease management with the practice. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Purdue University in 2012. After completion of undergrad, she attended Indiana University School of Optometry and graduated with a Doctorate of Optometry in 2016. While there, she completed her clinical rotations at John Kenyon, Jesse Brown VA in Chicago, Indianapolis Eye Care Center and Bowersox Vision Center in Shelbyville, KY.
Dr. Percal is from Jeffersonville, IN and is happy to be back home doing what she loves. In her free time, she enjoys reading, traveling, sporting events, and spending time with her husband, family, friends, and her crazy but loveable Australian Shepherd, Mike.