Rapid Fire Q&A
- Favorite sports team: NY Giants, followed closely by the Indianapolis Colts
- Favorite song or band: Anything Country
- If I’m not at work, you’ll find me: With my nose in a book while munching on snacks
- Favorite food or meal: Chicken & Dumplings
- Favorite ice cream flavor: I'm not a huge ice cream person. I do like frozen yogurt though- regular, boring vanilla with fruit on top
- Best piece of advice I've been given: Don't do something permanently stupid just because you are temporarily upset.
Kaylea J. Percal, O.D.
Dr. Percal recently finished her medical optometry residency at John Kenyon and now provides medical eye care and disease management with the practice. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Purdue University in 2012. After completion of undergrad, she attended Indiana University School of Optometry and graduated with a Doctorate of Optometry in 2016. While there, she completed her clinical rotations at John Kenyon, Jesse Brown VA in Chicago, Indianapolis Eye Care Center and Bowersox Vision Center in Shelbyville, KY.
Dr. Percal was born and raised in Jeffersonville, IN and is happy to be back home doing what she loves. In her free time, she enjoys reading, traveling, sporting events, and spending time with her family, friends and Australian Shepherd, Mike.