Rapid Fire Q&A
- Favorite sports team: Chicago Blackhawks
- Favorite song or band: The Beatles
- If I’m not at work, you’ll find me: On a lake
- Favorite food or meal: Cheeseburger
- Favorite ice cream flavor: Chocolate
- Best piece of advice I've been given: Always be truthful
- Favorite TV show or movie: Big Bang Theory
- What I wanted to be when I grew up: A pilot
- Ask me about: How LASIK changed MY life!
Steven M. Wilson, O.D.
Dr. Steven Wilson provides medical eye care, post-operative care and expert disease management. A leader in his field, Dr. Wilson has lectured extensively, sharing from his more than 40 years of experience in the eye care field.
A native of Paoli, Indiana, Dr. Wilson attended the Indiana University School of Optometry where he graduated first in his class. He has served as the Center Director for medical /surgical referral centers and holds academic credentials from Indiana University, Southern College of Optometry, State University of New York School of Optometry and the University of Missouri. He currently serves as the Residency Coordinator for the practice.
When he’s not seeing patients, Dr. Wilson can be found waterskiing, playing golf and spending time with his grandchildren.