Rapid Fire Q&A
- Favorite sports team: Dallas Cowboys
- Favorite song or band: Boston
- If I’m not at work, you’ll find me: Biking with my wife, or playing with grand kids
- Favorite food or meal: Anything Mexican
- Favorite ice cream flavor: French Silk
- Best piece of advice I've been given: put other’s need first
- Favorite TV show or movie: Bourne series
- What I wanted to be when I grew up: Astronaut
Randall L. Noblitt, O.D.
Dr. Randall Noblitt is an accomplished optometrist providing comprehensive medical eye care. He has practiced for more than 30 years and is also actively involved in optometric education, sharing his expertise with students from the Kentucky College of Optometry, Southern College of Optometry and the Indiana University School of Optometry.
Dr. Noblitt grew up in Bloomington, Indiana where he attended Indiana University and the Indiana University School of Optometry. He later completed an internship at Omni Eye Services in Chattanooga, TN and Omaha, NE before completing a fellowship at Omni Eye Services. The fellowship puts him in esteemed company as only 10 percent of optometrists complete a post-graduate fellowship. More recently, Dr. Noblitt is also the past president of the Southeast Society of the Indiana Optometric Association and is board certified by the American Board of Optometry.
Dedicated to helping others achieve improved vision, he has been on two vision related mission trips, one to Mexico City and another to Tori, Panama. Dr. Noblitt enjoys biking, hiking, kayaking and keeping up with technology, working with youth at church and rooting for IU’s basketball team. He and his wife Peggy have two children who are currently in the healthcare field as well.